1. Packing and organization for travel NOT hungover or buzzed is much easier.
2. Feel twitchy and a bit edgy today. Also, I am experiencing more cravings than usual. I think part of it is more habit than anything. When I pack, I usually drink and I almost always screw something up. Shocking, right?
3. I am nervous about our trip. I am visiting my bestie, who is very empathetic and supportive- that visit will be easy. My dad, on the other hand, is a manic, recovered alcoholic. He is loads of fun but hanging out with him is a full time job. Decompression could be an issue. He is also very supportive. I just need to remember to take a break if I need it… He will understand.
4. Why are people posting pictures of beer at 2PM on a freaking Thursday?
5. Does anyone have any input on Melatonin? I am trying it to help with my f-ed sleep issues. So far, so moderately good. I was almost asleep at 12:30 this morning which is an improvement over 4AM…
6. Any thoughts on fun places to go or things to do in SLC or Boise?